Money. We all love it and we all hate it. It's a dirty, tricky, conniving mistress that has brought the world countless amounts of awesome and just as much if not more shitness. With it you can buy some of life's greatest pleasures including burgers, chinos, Datsuns, Pugs and Seinfeld boxsets. However, you can't buy love, enduring happiness, the power of flight or the ability to become invisible when you walk out of a Club X.
And it's this dichotomy of the dollar that has been the inspiration for an endless list of songs and this week's mixtape. We're honouring the De Niro, the crunchy granola, the smackaroo, the buck, the cheese, the spindoola, the... you get the picture.
HAVE GOOD WEEKENDZZZZZZZZZ FRIENDZZZZZZZ!!!!!
1. Money For Nothing' - Dire Straits
2. 'Dirty Cash' - The Adventures of Stevie V
3. 'Money, Money, Money' - ABBA
4. 'Mo Money, Mo Problems' - The Notorious B.I.G.
5. 'Bills, Bills, Bills' - Destin'y Child
6. 'Sixteen Ton' - Merle Travis
7. 'Rich Girl' - Hall & Oates
8. 'I Need A Dollar' - Aloe Blacc
9. 'Money' - Pink Floyd
10. 'Gold Digger' - Kanye West ft Jamie Foxx