That's right. Yep. Uh huh. IT'S FRIDAY AGAIN. Not only is it the most awesome day of the week, it's the inspiration for another Dance Party Mega Mixtape!!!! Last time we got you shuffling all over Jason Priestly's face with our 90s edition, so we thought it only logical to work our way back until we start posting clips of Eunuchs in pantaloons plucking lutes, which means todays edition is the 80s!!!!!!!!
It was an epic decade filled with bright colours, leg warmers, John Hughes films, exceptionally bad male haircuts and some truly awesome music. From the 70s disco infused Can't Fake The Feeling
by Geraldine Hunt of 1980 to pretty much everything MJ released during those 10 hypercoloured years, we have selected a fine assortment of party jams guaranteed to make you wanna get down, rock out and punch Bob Sagat in the cock.
HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Geraldine Hunt - Can’t Fake The Feeling
2. Olivia Newton-John - Physical
3. Harold Falterrmeyer - Axel F
4. Push it
5. Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
6. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
7. Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love
8. Eddie Grant - Electric Avenue
9. Tone Loc - Funky Cole Medina
10. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean