Who are we kidding, there's no way we're gonna try to pretend we know ANYTHING about music from the '20s. It's pretty much all got that B&W Mickey Mouse cartoon vibe to it and conjures up images of Steve Buscemi doing the Charleston, barrels of prohibited booze being smashed in the streets and babin' '20s women donning killer cloches.
But just because we don't know jack about 1920s jams, don't mean we can't dish out a mean Dance Party Mega Mixtape and pretend we do! Enjoy your Friday friends and raise your whiskeys to the badly recorded, crackle ridden, slightly creepy tunes of the '20s.
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!!
1. 'California Here I Come' - Al Jolson
2. 'Pinetop's Boogie Woogie' - Pinetop Smith
3. 'Makin' Whoopee' - Bing Crosby
4. 'The Charleston' - Arthur Gibbs and His Gang
5. 'King Porter Stomp' - Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
6. 'Yes, We Have No Bananas' - Ben Selvin's Knickerbockers
7. 'When My Baby Smiles At Me' - Ted Lewis
8. 'If You Knew Susie (Like I Know Susie!)' - Eddie Cantor
9. 'Heebie Jeebies' - Louis Armstrong
10. 'I Ain't Got Nobody' - Sophie Tucker